Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Paint on my walls!

HOORAY!!!  There is paint on my walls!!! 

Well actually it is primer, but it looks so different with color.  The painting is the only part of this project that we are taking on ourselves.  We had the get the primer on so that our contractor could put up the trim.  We started on Sunday and got almost all done but ran out of paint with two walls left.  Ugg!  So after work on Monday I went back to Lowes and go another gallon of primer (and also paint cause I figured we will need it).  I got home and got the rest of the painting done... or so I thought.  After I had already cleaned up all the paint and showered, I realized I missed a wall.  I know that sounds really silly, but there are a lot of small walls with weird angles, and with two of us painting it over two days I somehow completely missed it.  So yesterday, I came home after work... again... and painted the last wall. 
We are going neutral with everything that is permanent in the space since this isn't our forever-house.  I really like the tan walls (sorry the picture is so terrible I was taking photos in the dark).  I think it will be very bright and airy when it is all done.  Yippie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment