Thursday, February 7, 2013

Drywall Day


Have you ever read Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day?  It was always a favorite in my house growing up.  Well that was my day today.  A guy called at work and yelled at me (I still don't know why), I had to work until past 7:00, I threw my water bottle in my purse and it spilled all over everything, and I came home to help make a dinner that we were missing half the ingredients for... ugg!

However, my evening turned around when I walked upstairs to check out the construction and dun dun dun... there was drywall!!!  Not all of it mind you, but it is starting to look like rooms again.First, I realized I hadn't really explained the layout of the second floor.  Our house it a little cape cod.  The second floor is only about 650 square feet total.  It is two main rooms (I am calling them Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2), two closets (one a walk-in, one a normal closet), the bathroom, and a hallway.

So here is what I came home to.





It is starting to take a form again.   It is nice to feel like we are in the process of putting the place back together instead of tearing it apart (even if there are still 8 weeks to go)!

No comments:

Post a Comment