Monday, February 18, 2013

Candy Buttons

Getting fabric in the mail is one of my favorite things.  There is just something so exciting about a box full of fabric just waiting for you to cut into it.  Brenda at Pink Castle Fabrics had a sale a couple weeks ago on her blogger bundles.  I just couldn't resist.  I had to have the Candy Buttons bundle.  It includes:

·         Lily Leaves in Pink and White
·         Sweetest Floral in Yellow
·         Spot On Small Dot in Lime
·         Wallpaper Flowers in Coral
·         Small Chevron in Tone on Tone
·         Floradots in Solid Aqua
·         Polka Dot Gingham in Blue
·         Sugar in Leaf
·         Dumb Dot in Candy
·         Hello Daisy in Blue
·         Front Row in Orange
·         Raindrops in Watermelon


And since I was paying for shipping anyway, I thought I would throw in a couple extras (shhh don't tell).

·         Sketch in Aqua
·         Tutti Fruitti Gingham in Fuchsia
·         Hello Pilgrim Stripe in Blue
·         Hello Pilgrim Jewels in Emerald
·         Song Bird Stripe in Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment