Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Flea Market Chicken


The hubby and I love to go flea markets.  Sometimes I have something in mind, sometimes we are just looking.  Husband is usually looking for vintage toys, I am just looking for interesting things.  I have been in desperate need for a white glass chicken.  I have been looking for one for more than a year, but I didn't want to spend more than $15 (yeah I'm cheap).  It must have been chicken week at the flea market because there were tons of them.  Most of them were WAY overpriced.  Then I found this beauty for $8.  Yep, it had to come home with me!



I understand a white glass chicken isn't for everyone. But a white glass chicken is for me.  I can't wait to have my house back so I can find a happy home for it.

I like this guy too.  I'm not a master juicer or anything but for a buck, I thought it was awesome.



Then last but not least, my favorate quilting secret.  There is a guy at our local flea market that sells OLFA blades super cheap.  Every time we go I get a whole bunch of rotary blades.  I have been wanting a 60mm cutter but have never really had a good reason to get one.  For $8, I didn't need a reason.  YEAH! This whole stash was only $62. I know... best. thing. ever.


I love my flea market.

No comments:

Post a Comment